The blue whale is the largest animal on the planet. It is a solitary animal rarely found in a group. It can eat 4 tons of krill per day. At birth, the young are more than 20 feet in length and weigh 5.5 tons.
- Length : 82-100 feet
- Weight : 90-130 tons (metric)
- Color : mottled bluish gray
- Baleen : 270-395 on each side
Look carefully :
- Height of spume from blow-hole ;
- Color of the whale ;
- The shape of the dorsal fin ;
- While diving the whale curves its back and sometimes shows a fluke.