WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
To find out all our prices and schedules, go to the Whale Cruises section of the AML Cruises website.
Our observation boat cruises are free for children aged 0 to 5!
All zodiac and observation boat departures are from Baie-Ste-Catherine or Tadoussac.
Go to the Croisières AML ticket office in Baie-Ste-Catherine, next to the Marine Park wharf, or at the Tadoussac ticket office with your confirmation of purchase.
What schedule to choose TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PLEASURE?
|Departures:||7h30 Early Bird Special
16h00 Sunset Cruise
- The sea is usually more placid in the early morning and near sunset. You may find the stillness you are looking for in the early morning.
- This is perfect time to see the sunset behind the Capes and Mountains of Charlevoix.
- This is an ideal morning activity for families and “early birds”.
- The seacoast, mountain scenery, and ever-changing mood of the sea will help you understand mother nature at her best at the edge of the wilderness. Even the animals may have a different behaviour. Watch for it !
- Your cruise will return to port at 10:00 a.m., allowing you lots of free time for other activities. You will be back on the road when the traf .c is less busy at end of the day.
- You will appreciate our special “Early Bird” or “Sunset Cruise” economy fares.
The Great Adventure
Départures: 10h00 and 13h00
As the sun rises up to its zenith everyone will enjoy the cruises as themajor event of the day. Lots of activity at the whale-watching site.
Raining today ? No problem !
We have great nature. Experience the Explorathor vessel as a theatre, to turn a rainy day into fun.
do not forget useful accessorires like ; polar, jacket, camera, Telescope, etc.